Characters - Eeyore
Pin 8776: DL - Pooh & Friends Holiday Puzzle Boxed Set (2001)
If you own or help with this pin group, you may Edit This Pin Now.
|Limited Edition:||3600 Pins|
|Released:||December 15, 2001|
|5 pin boxed set that comes in a red velvet box. Features Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet, Tigger, and Roo. Each of the pin fits together with the others to form a holiday scene in front of a Christmas Tree. The inside of the box reads Happy Holiday's.|
1. The far left pin is Tigger standing on one leg with an envelope in his hand and a green and red winter cap on his head. His tongue is sticking out and he does not look too thrilled so maybe he just licked his envelope and didn't like the taste.
2. Next we have Winnie the Pooh wearing a green scarf and holding a honey pot with a red ribbon around it. His tongue is also sticking out of his mouth but it looks like he is merely smacking his lips as he contemplates eating the honey.
3. Just below Pooh is Piglet as the third Pin. He is sitting on a green present with purple stripes and working on his list to Santa. He is wearing white earmuffs, green scarf, and is holding his list in one hand and a pencil in the other.
4. On the far right of the grou we have the Eeyore and Roo pin. Roo is standing on Eeyore's back and holding out his letter to Santa. He is wearing a purple shirt and dark Green scarf. Eeyore actually appears to be smiling around the letters in his mouth and is wearing a green scarf with red stripes on the end.
5. The last pin is the Christmas Tree they are all standing next to. Trimmed in honey pots and red ribbon this is truly a tree that a Pooh Bear would just love. It has a large Red Bow at the top.
SIZE (in inches) : 3.25 W x 2.75 H.
Gold finished. Checker-board pattern on the back of each piece everyplace except inside the box containing the 5 lines of copyright information located at various places below the single post:
Based on the "Winnie the Pooh"
Works by A.A Milne and E.H. Shepard
Limited Edition 3600
Individual pins in this set: 25926, 25927, 25987, 26613, 26960